Monday, April 1, 2013

School starts

          Well March 4th is when school started, but I went on the 7th as my first day because of issues with Academia. I ended up being in the same room as Claudi which was awesome. They divided the 5th year into 4 rooms, Medecine, Letters, and two for Science. I am in 102 which is a science room. During the week, I have 2 classes of Biology, Economy, Lenguage, Geography, Ecology, Gym, Trigonometry, and Arithmetic. I have 3 classes of Algebra, Geometry, Verbal reasoning, and Math reasoning. I have 4 hours of Physics, and Chemistry, and 1 hour of English, Philosophy, Tutor, and Psychology. I am really enjoying  this year.
          On March 8th, the Thai kids came. Usually each year, 1 or two Thai kids come for the year in March, they stay until January when they return. This is based on the school year in Thailand. There are two kids, a guy and a girl. The girl is in Rosario, and the boy, Mo, is in San Juan Bosco with Claudi and I. He was put in the same room as us also because he does not speak a lot of Spanish, and I need to translate for him until he learns. He is really smart though, especially in the math and science, because those classes are universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment